As of August 1st, 2020:
Current Hours for Pick up, Takeout & Delivery
During COVID-19, Bar is OPEN!!!!!
Monday - Thursday from 12pm-12am
Mr. Jay's Place Bar Regular hours will start back again as soon as we are allowed to open on green in the City of Philadelphia.
Mr. Jay’s Place Bar COVID19 - Corona Virus Update:
We are now set up to process Pickup orders via Phone Calls & Online Delivery orders for delivery of beer and fast food snack orders are from 12pm-12am. We hope this will serve to minimize the amount of time consumers need to wait in our retail area, thereby reducing overall volume of people in the space. Please allow up to 60 minutes between ordering and arriving at your home and to pick up your items on the stoop or steps. Our staff will be wearing plastic gloves and we will be continually updating our safety measures per CDC guidelines.
May 29, 2020
Retail and Manufacturing Licensees:
Supplementing guidance issued by Governor Tom Wolf for businesses in the restaurant industry, the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board today issued additional information for licensees operating in counties that have transitioned into the green phase of COVID-19 recovery and reopening, informing them of permissible and impermissible activities.
The PLCB guidance for licensees in green counties is summarized below:
- Indoor seating in green counties is allowed but not required for restaurant, retail dispenser and hotel licensees.
- Seating is limited to the lesser of 25% of the stated fire capacity or 12 people per 1,000 square feet.
- If a restaurant, retail dispenser and hotel licensee chooses to provide seating for on-premises consumption of alcohol, then they must also provide for on-premises consumption of food, and all other directives in the Governor’s office guidance (six feet or a barrier between patrons, no standing at a bar, dining parties limited to four or fewer customers with a common relationship, etc.) must be followed.
- Outside seating in both licensed and unlicensed locations is permitted. The same restrictions imposed on indoor seating apply to outdoor seating as well.
- If the outside area of a restaurant, retail dispenser and hotel licensees is licensed, then the service of food and alcohol there is permitted. If the outside area is not licensed, then service of food is permitted, but the service of alcohol there is not permitted. However, Patrons may purchase up to 192 ounces of beer to go on the licensed premises, then carry it to and consume it on the unlicensed service area.
- If the licensee qualifies to sell prepared beverages and mixed drinks to go, then a patron may purchase a prepared beverage and mixed drink of between 4 and 64 ounces in a closed container on the licensed premises, open the container once they leave the licensed premises and consume it on the unlicensed service area.
Must order online for delivery is available from 12pm- 12am on a daily basis .